New for 2014 / 2015
- Opening Day for Wild Pheasant – Traditional Hunt for members
- Field Day Events for IDNR Hunter Safety Program
- Field coaching and instruction for new & beginning hunters
- Youth Deer hunts
- Spring Turkey Hunts
2014 is Rooster Heaven Hunt Club's 14th year of providing the best outdoor experience at Illinois' largest privately owned and operated hunting preserve.
We are working hard this summer, striving to continually improve habitat management and in raising and care of thousands of quality game birds for the upcoming season.
Our goal at Rooster Heaven is to provide every hunting party with an incredible hunt, unbeatable service, great food, friendly facilities and unforgettable memories. We are confident once you experience our hospitality and sporting opportunities, you'll want to come back time and time again.
Patrick Harms - Owner
Upland Game: Pheasant, Quail, Chucker, Ducks
- Hunting season starts September 1st through March 31st
- Unlimited daily and total bag limits for game - Illinois registered Game Breeding and Hunting Preserve
- Variety of preserves and fields for singles, small and large groups
- Experienced Guides with top notch, award winning hunting dogs
- Rooster Heaven can deliver a stress busting, tension reliving duck hunt for you, an experience that you will not forget.
Seasonal Game: Whitetail Deer, Turkey, Dove
Bow, Shotgun and Blackpowder hunting in multiple timbered areas as large as 40 acres.
Fixed stands in locations that have produced deer year over year.
Reserve time for scouting and preparation the day before your hunt.
Our seasons conform to IDNR guidelines and dates, by game type.
- Rustic Hunt Lodge provides areas to meet and socialize with members, guests and club staff.
- Overnight accommodations at the Hunt Lodge or Deer Camp, serving individuals or groups from 2 to 10.
- Exclusive Lodge rental for meetings and special events.
- Terry Cope has proven abilities to bring out the best in your hunting companion.
- Tailored training programs to suit any breed and hunting style - Pointers or Flushers
- Call the hunt club to make your arrangements.